Thank you for choosing and trusting Pattern Trader (“we,” “us,” “our”)! We want you to know how we are treating your personal information since it is a big responsibility. We collect our Users’ Personal Information to provide and improve our service offerings. You agree to the terms of this policy if you proceed to use our service. If you do not agree to any of the conditions in this policy, please stop using our service.
A. What Information Do We Gather and How Do We Use It?
Pattern Trader collects a variety of information from you when you visit our site and/or create an account. We only process your information when it is strictly necessary to provide you with the service and only after you have given your prior permission to the terms.
Pattern Trader collects:
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII), which is any information that can be used to identify a certain person. This type of information includes full name, address, financial situation, etc.
- Non-personally Identifiable Information (non-PII), which is any information that cannot be used to personally recognise any of our Users. This type of information includes IP address, device name, age, gender, location, ZIP code, etc.
We use the above-mentioned information for the following procedures:
- Execute trades or any related transactions
- Ensure that our Site is secure and functional
- Keep our Users informed about the changes of the Site
- Create internal reporting and analytics (these actions mostly require to use of non-PII)
- Enhance our customer service offerings
- Personalise browsing experience
B. How the Information Is Stored and Protected
To protect sensitive information, such as financial information, and any other personal information entrusted to Pattern Trader, we observe regulatory requirements for information security management.
However, online data transfer is not completely safe. While we will take reasonable precautions to safeguard your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Information submitted over the Site, or that your data will not be accessed, divulged, changed, or erased if any of our physical, technological, or operational protections are breached.
C. How Long Does Pattern Trader Intend to Keep Your Information?
Pattern Trader will only retain our Users’ Personal Information for as long as we need it and, in any case, as long as the Data Protection and Privacy Legislation permits. We will either eliminate or depersonalise your information when it is no longer required for us to keep it to comply with our legal obligations.